I love politics. I hate politics. Watching the conventions have been interesting, educational and at times nauseating. But, listening to Sarah Palin's speech tonight was inspiring. She impresses me more than McCain, Obama or Biden. If McCain wins the presidency, there's a good chance that we may have a female president in our near future. Watching her family and getting to know them makes her seem so much more like one of us. I especially enjoyed her comments about the press and the unimportance of their opinion.
Vote McCain - Palin!
Jarad
September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We agree with you Jarad, we had to keep looking at the TV to make sure that we were listening to Palin and not Sister Dew!! She is inspiring. We would love to get together with you guys and would be happy to come to your pad this time! Angie
I'm with you. PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!! She is an amazing woman, full of grace and poise. Not to mention, she's one smart cookie!
Hey Rocheele, I need to get your phone number! I do not have it and we don't have caller ID, so I can only blog you.:) Hey we had talked about getting together for the first Saturday in Oct, but I just realized that it is conference, how about the second Saturday? Thanks, Angie
Rochelle! I just noticed the other person posting here is Angie!!!!!! Do you have her email address? I miss her!
Post a Comment