Anyway, the tag was to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder. Our computer situation is a little complicated. So, I decided to post a couple of random pictures.
The first one is the wild yellow rose bush that used to be in my parents yard. I think they transplanted it when they remodeled their house. I love yellow roses and this is why. This bush was always beautiful and in bloom on my birthday. I always felt like it was a great birthday present. My parents sent me this picture last year for my 30th birthday. It was my favorite present! (Amanda yours was right up there too!)
This picture is my cousin Aleesha and I at our grandma's house. Her mom recently sent this to me. I was lucky enough to have four girl cousins that were about my age! They all lived close together and I lived far away so I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked but I have great memories!
3 comments:
Wow, where did this picture pop out of??? That was a while ago wasn't it! Grandma still has the chickens on her wall. (I checked last time I was there).
Peer pressure, that's what I' good at! So is the red head you I'm guessing? From the side I can totally see Isaiah, fun.
I was in the same situation with my cousins! Love your blog-darling family.
Post a Comment