May 18, 2010

Half Cowboy

I went to school today for Kindergarten field day which was very nice but very chilly. While I was there the Kindergarten teacher told me a funny story.

My Kindergartener to his teacher, “You know, I am half cowboy.”

Teacher, “Oh, really.”

Kindergartener, “Yes, I am also half cop.”

Teacher, “OH.”

Kindergartener, “I am half cop because my one grandpa is a cop and I am half cowboy because my other grandpa is a cowboy. Well actually he is half farmer and half cowboy. But, I am half cowboy.”

As I am reading this out loud to my sister to make sure it sounds OK, the three year old pipes up, “You are not half cowboy, you are a mommy!”

What funny boys I have!

5 comments:

Shantel said...

Very cute!!!

Jarad said...

You can tell my career doesn't interest him at all.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

haha that is funny!
you are right, guess he doesn't want to be half mommy

Callie said...

I wish there was a "like" button on blogs. :)

T J V said...

Haha, I love how kids brains work.