April 11, 2011

#3

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Foods: Pizza and Hot Dogs

Favorite Dessert: Vanilla Ice Cream

Favorite Sports: Football, Soccer, and Baseball

Favorite Place to Go: To the Movies

Favorite Book: Captain Underpants

Favorite Movies: Transformers, Star Wars, Harry Potter

Best Friends: Sean, Willie, Tyler Lincoln, Evon Robertson

Best Part About 1st Grade: You always get to play before the bell rings when you first go to school.

Favorite Thing to Do at Recess: Monkey Bars. I have blisters on my hands.

Favorite Toys: Legos, Cars, Scooter

Favorite thing to do with Mom: Read with her.

Favorite thing to do with Dad: Go places, like boxing.

Dream Job: Police Officer

Favorite thing about our house: I have a hole in my room.

What makes you sad? Getting hurt.

Where in the world would you like to go? Russia

Good things about you: I never get on red or yellow at school. I am always being good.

No comments: