
The little girl rules our world! We made a lot of road trips this summer. She was not a fan. I took this picture about 45 minutes from Grandma's house. I think this look says you are ruining my life! As you can tell we tried about every snack we had to cheer her up. In fact, she ate so much junk that when she got to Grandma's she threw it all up. We now try to listen to the screaming rather than give her too much junk!

Her favorite part of swimming this summer was going in and out and in and out of the pool. She hated it when we would have to hold her in the deeper water.

She also thinks, no wait, she knows that she is a big girl and can do whatever the other big girls do. I only left her alone for a couple of minutes. When I tried to grab the polish from her, she threw it so I couldn't have it. Needless to say there was a BIG mess involved with this one. After I clean her up she looked down at her feet and said "pretty!"
1 comment:
Oh the joys of little girls!! I love the picture in the car.
Post a Comment