Rochelle asked me to post a few more family pictures in case some of you were unable to make it past my political diatribes to the last posting. Please enjoy!
Hi, I found your posts very interesting. I wonder if you could pass on the reference for President Bensons quote. It was in your October 28th post. You just prefaced it with "in a conference report". Thanks!
It states that it is from the 1961 Conference Report. I've been trying to verify it, but the conference reports on lds.org don't go back that far. I'll let you know if I can find it.
I cherish each year your Christmas card and marvel at how much your family is growing! How I would love to be able to hug each one of you. I miss you guys and gals!!! God bless.
6 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! We miss you.
Hi, I found your posts very interesting. I wonder if you could pass on the reference for President Bensons quote. It was in your October 28th post. You just prefaced it with "in a conference report". Thanks!
Heather
The website I found the quote on is as follows:
http://www.ldspatriots.com/Ezra%20Taft%20Benson%20Freedom%20Quotes.html
It states that it is from the 1961 Conference Report. I've been trying to verify it, but the conference reports on lds.org don't go back that far. I'll let you know if I can find it.
Thanks for checking on that. I tried searching and got the same result.
I appreciate how clearly you write. Thanks again.
Hello VanWagoners!!
I cherish each year your Christmas card and marvel at how much your family is growing! How I would love to be able to hug each one of you. I miss you guys and gals!!! God bless.
Hello!! I am excited to see that you do check out this blog. I look forward to seeing your comments. Now we just need to update the blog...
Post a Comment