For past two months Isaiah has been very interested in praying. Every so often we ask him to say the prayer. Generally we get one or two recognizable words and quite a bit that is difficult to understand. After one particularly lenghty prayer, Elijah said, "He prays as long as mom does and some of it's in Chinese."
This past week his prayers have become easier to understand. Last night he did his version of:
"Heavenly Father...somethin', somethin', somethin'. Chips, dog, ball."
Elijah and I decided he was expressing gratitude for chips, dogs and balls...three of his favorite things. He also mentions Elijah in his prayers. (Quite a bit of hero worship going on.)
November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, I love that! Isaiah is sure doing great for his age! Hayden will cross his arms and nod when we say Amen, and that's about it! Maybe he needs to take lessons from Isaiah!
Lovin the prayers! Too cute! I love hearing about funny things other people's kids do! I also love your family pictures! They turned out great! Hope to get one at Christmas time :) Hope you're all doing well. Can you believe it's already been almost a year since we both moved??
Praying all by himself already. How sweet. You guys are such good parents and such a good influence on him. I love the new family pictures! What a good looking family. And thanks for the pink eye advice. I didn't even think about the makeup being contaminated. I throw my mascara away! Hopefully the pink eye is gone for good. :)
That's so darn cute! Yeah he is doing great for his age. I love the way he says "bear" and "Tyler".
I love hearing what the kids our up to. What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment